Monday, May 01, 2006

Sweet Surrender- Dedicated To Janaki, Darling of Dulcet

What is Beauty? “ Last night, my only thick friend asked this question. He always accustoms to ask this kind of easy question, but makes it insoluble with his series indisputable discussions in the later stages. I use to answer all of his questions, but finally he only will give me a perfect answer. Hence to avoid being defeated by my friend (who likes defeat?), I use to switch over his subject after giving my set of definitions to his questions first, but finally, as said earlier, he will give an irrefutable answer and made my head nodded with an insurmountable satisfaction. Last night also I came up with many definitions for his question, invariably he was neglecting all.

Meanwhile I asked my friend “Mention top 3 songs of S.Janaki which is your all time favorite”, before finishing my question he giggled at me. Because my friend is a great craze of S.Janaki, and likes even her sniff. But he never denies to answer my questions, hence was starting to reply “First Song of all is Putham puddhu kalai from alighal ooyivadhillai for Janu’s soothe presentation”, he added that he always wakes up early in the morning with this song. He continued the answering and said his second best is Janu’s “Ponvaanam Pannerr thuvudhu inneram” for her “la lalallla”, which is obviously a solitary stamp of S.Janaki, that can’t be replicated by any singer. Also He added that he retires everyday with this song. Finally, he concluded my question by saying that all the other songs of S.Janaki are his 3rd favorite.

Then he asked me “Tell me the Best Duets of SPB-SJ”, a question which I really don’t want to get from him always. Because I Love Both SPB and S.Janaki and in every of their duets, the performance from both legends are equally compatible; but for him, Janu is one step higher than SPB. But this time I didn’t neglect his question, and very much proud of myself as I had changed the track of my Friend’s previous question “What is Beauty”, so I was starting to answer. I said “I Like Adhikalai Nerame from Meendum oru Kaadhal Kadhai”, he smiled and told “Yes Janu’s “Kudhudhe Paadhdhe” is the ultimate, secondary all the rest”. Then I said “Panivizum iravu from mouna ragaham is my ever time favorite”. He creased “Yes, Janu’s ha ha ha humming in the Starting of the Second stanza is the coveted and SPB only found second spot”, as he never bothers about my fuming face.

Finally I said, “I like Tazhampoovee Kannurunagu is my bed time lullaby and Both SPB and Janaki are at their best”, I stressed the word “BOTH”, in order to make my friend to accept that both SPB and Janaki are the Best. But, the Boss always thinks correct as he queried at me “Do you mean to say that the final lull finishing of Janu can be compared with other acoustics?? Listen Now and Tell Me” and simultaneously he started to play that song in my system while I mesmerized with some power in the finishing of that song, I don’t know what is that power, I slowly closed my eyes, and I had one eye-screen where, there is no SPB, No Raaja, No Uma Ramanan, No Actress Lakshmi, Only I viewed a motherly face, which is slowly rendering “Tazhampoove Kanuranguu, thangatheare kannurangu”, seems I went to a nap. Suddenly I awaken by my friend, with his usual final smug, he oracle’d, “Balu, the Real Beauty is not the one that we have pleasure of watching, but the one in front of whom we must close our eyes.”, and he vanished.

Slowly, Slowly, and I came out from that mesmerizing heaven, and after ‘FEELING’ the BEAUTY and realized that One more time I got defeated by my Friend, My INTUITION…., Mean time it’s a Sweet Surrender always, One can Say. While reached the earth, I was listening to a voice which always makes me to realize many things, “Dhoorathil Naan Kanda Un mugham”

Who is the Wife of Lord Rama??

Proud to Be Having ‘HIS’ Name and bound of making an analogy of the above question with my name

S.Balasubramanian. (A) S.Ramu

My Friend’s Message to U All: “Friends, If One Understands this Mail, Will Understand My Eternal Love over Janu. Though My Friend Balu’s Mail give you a rough Idea, no written description about Janu’s Voice can convey comprehensively what it’s like to be. You’ve simply got to experience it first, not by your ears, but by your soul. Happy B’Day Janu.. We all pray for U and For UR Healthy, Peaceful and Long Life, because even our Grandchildren very much need of your lullaby”

1 Comments:

Blogger கோவை ரவீ said...

Thalivare Ippadi ottu mothaamaa pottu thakkina eppadi padikirathu? moochu mututhu vathiyare naan enna spbya or sb ya moochu muttame padarathukku. ordinary manusan sami. covai ravee

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home